Living Without Alcohol

I would like to nominate Mrs D is Going Without as an insightful blog, regularly updated with her personal observations and day to day experiences as she moves away from a life of too much booze.

Mrs D puts her drinking front and center and relates her experiences as a mother, wife and student, and shows how her life has changed since she stopped drinking in the past year.  I like her quiet honesty and genuine realism - it is hard not to be drawn into her unique New Zealand perspective.  Take some time and catch up with where she's at if you get a moment.

8 comments:

  1. I'm fond of her, too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always appreciate new sober blogs to follow! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! Let's hear it for Mrs. D! I LOVE her blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have been over, great reading so far, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I HEART her too. She's an inspiration to me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's pretty special, but don't tell her I said so. Oh, okay go ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Best ever Colin Hayes song...

    Listen and learn

    ReplyDelete

Join my email list here