How to Get Over Yourself

Hi, I'm through with blogging right now - it's called a creative hiatus.

 I'm in the middle of my third book and it's really got me engrossed so I just can't be sitting on this blog pumping out all this beautiful content for free right now.

But, as a really cool way to keep offering you service, value and my own brand of self help alcoholism - here's an inspiring share from a creative guy who really resonates.

Here's how to listen - hear how this guy uses blocks to his creativity like we need unblocking our sobriety.


You can also listen to a full 63 minute podcast of James over here, it's highly recommended.




So my next project is "Who wants to be interviewed in a podcast - or even better - do you have a lovely silken honey voice that would contrast perfectly against my grinding Australian accent?"

Seriously - we need to do this!

Interviewing now for a co host - drop me a comment or email at br3nmurphy (at) gmail.com

Keeping it sober, fresh,. fit and healthy.

Oh, and finally, I am available for BOOK Reviews - it's a service and about giving back to the community - so send me your details and let's get me reading and reviewing your book - any topic although I fall asleep during romances.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join my email list here