Day 92 - The Before Shot

Since Last Post - Have just closed a marathon working session and am feeling justifiably proud of myself.  Have been working round the clock for the last week and I am looking forward to going out for a meal and some drinks with some friends.

Day 92 - The Before Shot - Anticipation and Preparation

Have booked the restaurant and and although we failed to get our preferred fine dining experience, have nonetheless found a decent enough place.  Have bought a case of premium Boags Lager 5% and am just finishing the first 375ml bottle as I write this without a hint of irony.
Please staty tuned I will fill you in on the night and how I handle drinking after having a good four days off the drink.  As is standard after a hiatus, I am feeling fresh, clear headed and my thoughts are quick and coherent.
Happy Birthday to me.  The Last drinking birthday, 36 years old today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join my email list here