Day 84 - Watching-The-World-Cup-2010

Since last Post:  Have been drinking solidly and completely up to my old tricks, unfortunately.  Almost too embarrassed to write or reflect on my behaviour and choices.
Have been spending my nights drinking wine and watching the football games from 9pm until I fall asleep.

Not being at all conscious or attentive to my drinking problem.  So I deserve to feel like shit - and I surely do... and tired during the day.

My wife is almost 'enablingly' understanding of my patheticness, but just taking a pic and leaving it to me to discern is another gentle(?) reminder that this drinking caper has to end.

Hope is just bullshit without firm commitments. 

1 comment:

  1. I hate the photographic reminders of the night before...

    At least she didn't draw on you which is what would happen in my student house

    ReplyDelete

Join my email list here